VALIDITY : 31st Dec 2023
NO OF PAX : minimum 2 Pax.
DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – FRASER’S HILL (D)
From Kuala Lumpur proceed to Fraser’s Hill taking (2Hours 30Minute drive). Upon arrive at Fraser’s Hill proceed to clock tower and stroll through the charming streets lined with colonial-style buildings. Check out the various shops and eateries in the town center. After taking a picture, continue to archery and horse riding @ The Paddock for experience and enjoy the activity (own expenses). Proceed to Bird watching. Fraser's Hill is a haven for bird watchers, as it's home to a wide variety of bird species. Free and easy at own leisure. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Fraser’s Hill.
DAY 2: FRASER’S HILL - DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy until check out. Proceed to boating activity@ Allan’s Water. Allan's Water is a small lake that sits in a little nook before Jelai Highland Resort at Jalan Ampang Road, next to Edible Garden. Continue to Learn Agriculture @ Edible Garden (own expenses). Before back to Kuala Lumpur, make a stop at Taste Fresh Strawberries@ The Strawberry Farms and Café. Lunch at local restaurant (own expenses). Back to Kuala Lumpur taking around (2Hours 30Minute drive).
<<<End of Tour>>>
**Itinerary is subject to change based on driver cum guide discretion due to traffic and weather condition.**
SHAHZAN INN FRASER’S HILL
PRICE IN MYR:
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Shahzan Inn Fraser’s Hill with 1 breakfast in Bed & 1 Dinner. (Included Welcome drink)
- Candlelight Dinner at Anjung Hall. (Subject to the weather condition)
- Wedding gift
- 10% discount on beverage at Lela Manja Restaurant
- 20% discount on Golf at Fraser’s Hill golf course (9 Hole)
- Extended Check out time until 2:00Pm (Subject to room availability)
- All airfare, flight arrangements and airport tax
- Return airport transfer with English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
- All transportation and tours with English Speaking Driver Cum Guide as per stated in itinerary only
- Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Any other services, meals and tour that are not mentioned above
- Video and camera fee
- Tipping for driver
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay, cancellation and weather conditions.
- Weekend, Public Holiday and Peak surcharge, early check-in and late check-out arrangement
- Surcharge for vehicle usage between 2300 hrs - 0700 hrs
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room services, mini bars, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Local Tourism Tax and Government Fee – client pay directly to the hotel
- Child is from 5 – 11 years old
- Tourism Tax for Non-Malaysian – MYR10 per person (payable directly to the hotel by client)
- Sustainability fee for all tourist – MYR3 (payable directly to the hotel by client)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted strictly for minimum number of persons as per request above, if less or any reduce no of person the rate will be different.
- This is only a quotation. No reservation has been made until we receive your written acceptance of the quotation and deposit to secure the quotation rates.
- Price is subject to any surcharge including peak season surcharge / weekend / public holiday surcharge.
- Confirmation is subject to availability of both hotels / land transfer arrangements.
- Deposit of 50% is required upon booking confirmation and final payment to be paid in full one month before arrival.
- Change of travel date is allowed and must be made 2 weeks prior to check-in date and is subject to room availability.
- Cancellation procedure:
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking.
- Please note the following:
If notice of cancellation is received by Star Travel more than 30 days prior to the guided holiday departure date, 20% will be retained along for Star Travel’s Cancellation Fee Waiver payment.
- If full payment is not received one month prior to arrival date, Star Travel has the right to cancel your reservation. Star Travel will not be responsible for lost reservations.
- If a person in a party cancels and there is a room change caused by this cancellation (such as Twin to Single), charges for the new room type will be the responsibility of the remaining party.
No of Days
30 days and over
29 – 15 days
14 - 8 days
7- 1 days
Arrival day/ No Show
Illness or Absence
Early return expenses are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from a guided holiday.