- Romantic sunset view camel ride into the Sahara Desert and spend a night in a Luxury Camp with private bathroom. Enjoy the night with Berber’s BBQ dinner and campfire Berber’s drum performance.
- 3 Imperial Cities of UNESCO World Heritage Site for Marrakech, Fes & Rabat. While travelling in these ancient cities, you experience the feel of transported back in time.
- Visit and enjoy the magnificent view of Hassan 11 mosque, which is the Top 10 most beautiful mosque in the world and with the highest minaret in the world.
- UNESCO World Heritage Imperial city of Fes, which is also the world largest pedestrian walking city in the world. There are more than 9000 alleys and walk path in this entire city.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou and village built on hills which is surrounded by protecting walls and 4 corner towers. Extremely well preserved and it’s one of the few heritages which still allows visitors to walk inside!
- The amazing Todra Gorge, the rocky gigantic mountain which is eroded and slice into halve by the Todra river and the blowing of the wind.
- The hypnotic golden hue of the Sahara Desert with peaceful surrounding of dunes and horizon of the sky.
- Mini Swizerland of Morocco, Infrane. This highland is famous for its ski resort and cool temperature throughout the year. Snowing during winter and famous for its stone lion scupture.
- Charming blue city of Chefchaouen which built under the Rif rocky mountain. The city is painted with various shades of blue and white, famous for its goat cheese, native handcrafted not available anywhere else in Morocco.
- Delicious Moroccan traditional cuisine such as tangine, cous-cous, kefta, pastilla, turkey kebab and mint tea!
Day 1 Kuala Lumpur - Casablanca
Departure from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Casablanca
Day 2 Transit - Casablanca - Marrakesh (244km, 3.5 hrs)
Meet and greet at Mohammed V Aeroport, Casablanca. We will start our journey visiting the Hassan II Mosque, one of the modern mosques in the world and the only mosque in Morocco which opens to non-Muslim for visit. This majestic architecture marvel which part sit on the Atlantic Ocean and part on land being completed in 1993 having the second tallest minaret in the world with a laser beaming directly towards Mecca. After lunch, we will travel to the red city, Marrakesh. Enjoy dinner and overnight at Casablanca.
Day 3 Marrakesh (B/L/D)
Marrakesh is a former imperial city of Morocco and its medina was listed as the UNESCO World Heritage. It was known as the red city because of its buildings and ramparts of beaten clay. After breakfast, we will visit Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakesh built during the 12th century, located in the heart of the city. Also, the 19th century largest and most luxurious palace, Bahia Palace, one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture. Experience the beautiful garden, Majorelle Garden - An Artist's Dream and Botanical Paradise. At the evening, free & easy at the largest traditional market Jemaa El Fna when the squares are filled up with food stands, fortune teller, musician, artist etc.
Day 4 Marrakesh - Ouarzazate (194km, 4hrs) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will depart to Ouarzazate, a mini Hollywood of Morocco as all of the things to do in Ourzazate have some connection to a film set. Over the years, the city has served as a shooting location for many blockbuster movies, including the Lawrence of Arabia, Game of Thrones, Gladiator and etc. Along the way enjoy the changing view from the low reddish land of modern town to the view of the Atlas mountain via the mountain pass; Tizi n Tichka pass which is about 2260 above sea level.
Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou: A UNESCO world heritage site since 1987, was a group of earthern buildings surrounded by high walls, a traditional pre-Saharan habitat. Four families are currently living inside the fortress. While the best thing to do here is walking around the town to admire the mud-brick architecture and hike to the top where you can get a spectacular view. Atlas Film Studio: Explore the largest film studio in the world to re-experience Hollywood movies. The studio covers more than 322,000 square feet of desert with several old movie sets. Argan Oil Womens Cooperative: Argan oil are heavily used by the local Amazigh people. Have a first-hand view of how the Argan oil is being produce mainly by hand.
Day 5 Ourzazate – Rose Valley (95km, 1.5hrs) – Todra Gorge (80km, 1.5hrs) – Merzouga (200km, 3hrs) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, journey to the Sahara Desert. Our drive will reach Todra Gorge, the majestic rocky mountain that has been halve by the flowing Todra river. We will walk along the river for one of the most dramatic views in the country and feel the amazing height of the gorge. Stop for a lunch before following the route of a thousand kasbah to Merzouga, the entrance gateway to the Sahara Desert. En route we will pass by the rose valley. Of course, only during the summer you will be able to smell the aroma of the roses.
Upon arrival, you will be guide to mount your camel which will be led by a Berber’s camel man. This slow and buoyancy ride across the sand dunes provide us the opportunity to experience the great Sahara sunset. Our desert camel ride will take us about 45 min before we reach our gorgeous campsite. Upon reaching our camp, a welcome cocktail will be expecting you, consisting of Moroccan cookies, dates, and tea. Berber’s hypnotic drum performance will entertain you too, following will be a typical Moroccan dinner. Let be here for the desert experience, a chance to pretend we were the nomads.
Day 6 Explore Merzouga: 4x4 Adventure Desert Day Tour (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we will have a complete exploration of the marvel desert region by 4x4. We will make a circuit of the desert dunes where you will have the opportunity for a closer contact with the Berber culture by visiting the nomad’s family, at the same time be amazed by the changing contrast of desert. We will also visit the “black village”, Khamlia to enjoy a cup of tea with beautiful Gnawa music. En route, we will stop by at the oasis where fossils quarries still present in the area. At the afternoon, we have lunch in Rissani, the closest town to Merzouga. After an authentic lunch, we continue to visit the famous Rissani market which only opens at certain days (Not guaranteed). Before heading back to the hotel, we will visit the little remains of the once –great city of Sijilmassa. Back to the 8th century, it was major merchant city for the trans-Saharan trade.
Day 7 Merzouga - Midelt (265km, 4hrs) - Ifrane (136km, 2hrs) - Fes (70km, 1hr) (B/L/D)
Waking up and perched on top of the dunes, watched as gilded rays slowly swelled and then spilled over the horizon. The beauty of the great Sahara sunrise.
After breakfast, We will start our journey to the oldest imperial city of Morocco, Fes. En route, we will stop by for a lunch in Midelt, a market town set within the high plains between the Middle and High Atlas mountain ranges. Travelling through the highland and valley, you are presented with nature beauty of great valley open up to oasis view along the way. Continuing our journey to the famous Swiss influence resort-town, Ifrane. Also the only town in Morocco experiences snow during winter. Famous for its pines tree, ski slope and relaxing cafe for a weekend gateway. The stone sculpture is a well-known landmark, carved by a German soldier during WWII (or according to the local legend is to commemorate the last wild Atlas lion) Nevertheless, having your picture taken with the lion is something of a ritual for visitors.
Day 8 Fes - Chefchaouen (196km, 4hrs) (B/L/D)
Fes is the largest pedestrian city in the world and also heart of the Morocco’s culture and spirituality. Built in the 9th century, it brings each visitor the sense of going back in time. With it olden architecture, narrow donkey pathway and horse and cart, the extensive selection of Moroccan’s traditional art and craft, you witness a piece of history suspended in time.
After breakfast, start our day with an in-depth view and knowledge of the ancient craft of the Zellige. Visit the Royal Palace before proceeding to the main entrance of the medina, Bab Boujloud also known as the blue gate (the most famous gate in Morocco). Roaming through the winding and narrow streets to find for the world oldest and continually operating university – al-Qarawiyyin Mosque; admire the beautiful Marinid architecture – Madrassa Bou Inania and the largest and best-known tannery in the heart of the souk - Chouara Tannery. Enjoy our lunch in the medina before we continue our journey to the charming blue city of Chefchaoune.
Day 9 Chefchaouen - Rabat (251km, 4hrs) - Casablanca (88km, 1hr) (B/L/D)
After breakfast, today we will explore this tiny city, known as Morocco "blue pearl" or the blue city rested under the Rif mountain. It cool beauty of all hue blue and white calm our soul as we walk and climb on the cobble narrow alley. The Berber’s tribe people can be seen wearing cotton clothing with hat of bright decorated thread. Goat cheese is very famous here, give it a try. After lunch, we drive to the capital of Morocco, Rabat. Also one of the country's four imperial cities. Visit the Hassan Tower, which was intended to be finished as the tallest minaret and mosque in the world in 12th century. However, the construction was stopped after the sultan died. Just across the unfinished ruins stands the striking Mausoleum of Mohammed V.
Day 10 Casablanca - Mohammed V Airport
Transfer to Mohammed V airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
Day 11 Kuala Lumpur
Arrival Kuala Lumpur
Departure Date & Cost per person in MYR:
**** Booking deposit is RM3000 per pax
- Return Flight Ticket (Economy class) + airport taxes
- 8 Breakfast at hotel, 8 local Lunches, 7 Dinner at hotel and 1 local dinner as per itinerary
- 8 nights’ accommodation with double sharing: 5 nights – local 4 star hotel; 1 night - local traditional accommodation in Chefchaouen, blue city; 1 night – Sahara Luxury Camp with private bathroom, 1 night – Sahara Sand Dunes Hotel
- Entrance Ticket as per itinerary: Casablanca – Hassan II Mosque, Marrakech – Bahia Palace, Ouarzazate – Atlas Film Studio, Fes – Madrassa Bou Inania
- Full tour bus service
- Local national registered English speaking guide
- Sunset Camel ride
- 2 bottle of Mineral water (500ml) per pax per day
- Tipping for guide & driver
- Difference transfer location
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping for porter service, camel man (5-10dhm), toilet stop (2-5dhm)
- Personal Expenses due to delay, traffic, strike and natural disaster
- Single Room supplementary
- Sightseeing, programs and activities outside of what is provided and etc
- Laundary, telephone, medical bill, beverages outside of what is provided and etc.
Minor below 18 years of age
- Minor below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children discount:
Age of 0-2 years old child (INFANT) are not allowed to join the group tour.
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with two adults (CHILD NO BED) 15 % DISCOUNT
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with two adults (CHILD EXTRA BED) 10 % DISCOUNT
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with one adult (CHILD TWIN) NO DISCOUNT
Age of 7 years and above no child discount is provided (ADULT)
- RM3,000 deposit per person must be paid as reservation fee.
- Deposit made are non-refundable or transferable.
- The balance or full payment must be made 30 days before travelling.
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation of booking must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding.
- If the company receives notice cancel 31 days or more before the date of departure, tour deposit will be forfeited. Otherwise, the following charges will apply:
30-16 days before arrival 60% loss of the total price.
15-8 days before arrival 70% of the total price.
7-3 days before arrival 80% of the total prices.
Less than 3 days before arrival date is 100% of the total price.