- Romantic sunset view camel ride into the Sahara Desert and spend a night in a Luxury Camp with private bathroom. Enjoy the night with Berber’s BBQ dinner and campfire Berber’s drum performance.
- 3 Imperial Cities of UNESCO World Heritage Site for Marrakech, Fes & Rabat. While travelling in these ancient cities, you experience the feel of transported back in time.
- UNESCO World Heritage site – The ancient Roman City Volubilis, Morocco’s best-preserved Roman ruins, sitting in the middle of a fertile plain.
- The magnificent view of Hassan II Mosque, which is the Top 10 most beautiful mosque in the world and with the second highest minaret in the world.
- UNESCO World Heritage Imperial City of Fes, which is also the world largest pedestrian walking city in the world. There are more than 9000 alleys and walk path in this entire city.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou and village built on hills which is surrounded by protecting walls and 4 corner towers. Extremely well preserved and it’s one of the few heritages which still allows visitors to walk inside!
- The amazing Todra Gorge, the rocky gigantic mountain which is eroded and slice into halve by the Todra River and the blowing of the wind.
- Mini Swizerland of Morocco, Infrane. This highland is famous for its ski resort and cool temperature throughout the year. Snowing during winter and famous for its stone lion sculpture.
- Charming blue city of Chefchaouen which built under the Rif Rocky mountain. The city is painted with various shades of blue and white, famous for its goat cheese and native handcraft.
- Bright and breezy Essaouira, on Morocco’s Atlantic coast, a beautiful beach town.
Day 1 Casablanca – Rabat (95Km, 1 Hrs) (Local lunch, Hotel dinner) (Riad Meftaha or similar)
Welcome and pick up from Mohammad V International Airport Casablanca. Visit one of the modern mosque in the world with world second tallest minaret, 210 meters, Hassan II Mosque. It’s the only mosque in Morocco open to non-Muslim to visit. A short drive to the Unesco World Heritage Imperial city of Rabat, which is the administrative centre for Morocco. Overnight in Rabat
Day 2 Rabat – Chefchaouen (250 Km, 4 hrs)(Local breakfast, Local lunch, Hotel dinner)(Dar Ansaar or similar)
After breakfast, we will visit Oudaiyah Kasbah, the unfinished mosque - Hassan Tower & Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Continue our drive to the blue city, Chefchaouen which situated in the Rif Mountain on the Northwest of Morocco. Overnight at Chefchaouen
There are only 2 standardized hotel in Chefchaouen. Our accommodation is local traditional residences, non-standardized, non-star rated of different houses.
Day 3 Chefchaouen - Volubilis (164 Km, 3hrs 15 min) – Fes (65Km, 1.5 hrs)(Local breakfast, Local lunch, Hotel dinner)(Hotel Escale 4* or similar)
After breakfast, we will explore this tiny city, known as the “blue pearl” or the blue city. It cool beauty of all hue blue and white calm our soul as we walk and climb on the cobble narrow alley.
We will have a tradition local lunch before we depart to Unesco World Heritage Site of Roman ruin, Volubilis, one of the best-preserved ruins in Morocco. We then continue our journey to Fes and overnight in Fes.
Day 4 Fes Day Tour (Hotel breakfast, Local lunch, Hotel dinner)(Hotel Escale 4* or similar)
Fes is the largest pedestrian city in the world. Built in the 9th century it bring each visitor the sense of going back in time. With it olden architecture, narrow donkey pathway, horse and cart, you witness a piece of history suspended in time.
After breakfast, we proceed to visit The Royal Palace which is the Palace for the current King. We then drive to have an in-depth view and knowledge of the ancient craft of the“zellige”. In this village, you will be able to observed the intricate works of these handmade tiles that adorn all those beautiful Moroccan houses from the by gone years until today. For those who can afford it, the Moroccan will have nothing but beautiful zellige crafted tiles decorating their houses.
We will proceed to the walking tour of the medina. (about 2 hours). Here we will visit the :-
1. Qaraouiyine University, the oldest university in the world, founded by woman and still operating until today. Entered and observed the beautiful ornate, mosiac, authentic Moroccan architect. to the
2. Tannery - the famous ancient dyeing of leather in the Tannery
3. Nejjarine of Wooden & Craft Museum
4. “Bab Beljoud” or the Blue Gate,
5. Medersa Bou Inania
6. Fes El Bali – the oldest part of the medina,
7. The Mellah – The Jewish Quarters.
We continue our journey to visit Borj Nord, which is built by Sultan Ahmed Al Mansour in the late 16th century to monitor the disloyalty of the Fessian. Siting at the best position, it observed the entire Fes city. Today it is still the best look-out point for local and tourist alike. Also, its nearby Merenid Tomb, The Merenid Dynasty conquered Fes in 1250 and who was buried in this site was very much unknown. Overnight in Fes.
Day 5 Fes – Infrane (64 Km, 1 hrs) – Midelt (135 Km, 2 hrs 30 min) – Mezouga (263 Km, 4 hrs 15 min)(Hotel breakfast, Local lunch, Berber’s dinner)(Sahara Luxury Camp with private bathroom)
After an early breakfast, we will depart for famous ski resort of Morocco. Travelling through the highland and valley, guests are presented with nature beauty of great valley open up to oasis view along the way. Infrane is famous for its stone lion sculpture and of course the modern European highland housing. This will be a toilet stop too. We will have lunch at Midelt.
Our journey to Merzouga the entrance gateway to the Sahara Desert change the high rocky mountain to the plain vast golden sand of dunes. You will know when you arrive when road become straight and narrow, road sign change from speed limit to camel sign. Upon arrival to the entrance gate, we will be guide and brief on camel ride which will be led by a Berber’s camel man to experience the great Sahara sunset. Our desert camel ride will take us about 45 min before we reach our camp. Upon reaching our camp, relax and freshen up before a traditional dinner is served. Berber’s hypnotic drum performance will entertain you too. Enjoy the magical feel of overnight in the great mysterious Sahara desert.
Let time pass slowly tonight and you feel transported to some special storybook fantasy. Let be here for the desert experience, a chance to pretend we were the nomads. Overnight in the Sahara Desert.
Day 6 Merzouga – Todra Gorge (200 Km, 3 Hrs) – Rose Valley (80 Km, 1 hrs 30 min) – Quarzazate (95 Km, 1 Hrs 30 Min)(Berber’s Breakfast, Local Lunch, Hotel dinner)(Hotel Farah Al Janoub 4* or simmilar)
Waking up and perched on top of the dunes, watched as gilded rays slowly swelled and then spilled over the horizon. The beauty of great Sahara sunrise. Now quickly go for the tradition Moroccan mint tea tradition breakfast. All guests will be ferried by 4X4 transfer to the private vehicle.
Our drive will reach Todra Gorge, the majestic rocky mountain that has been halve by the flowing Todra river. We will walk along the river and feel the amazing height the gorge. We will stop for lunch.
As we travel to Ouarzazate, we will passed by the beautiful Rose valley. Of course, only during the summer you will be able to smell the aroma of the roses perpetuate the whole valley. According to report by “Research Gate” Morocco rank 3rd in the world production of rose oil. We will visit their showroom as well as a toilet stop. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Day 7 Ouarzazate – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (30 Km, 30 Min) – Marrakech (196 Km, 4 Hrs)(Hotel breakfast, Local lunch, Hotel dinner)(Hotel Palm Menara 4* or similar)
After a hearty breakfast, we will drive to Kasbah Ait ben Haddou. We take a walk up the Unesco World Heritage Site of Kasbah Ait Haddou. This is a small town built on the hill slope with protecting wall made from mud brick together with 4 pointed tip corner towers. This is very well preserved site representing the communities of pre-Saharan habitat. Inside there are a mosque, a public square, grain station, a loft on top of the village , 2 cemeteries and the sanctuary for Saint Sidi Ali. At the location too is an important trade route and a village of such grandeur represent the wealth of the resident and the vibrancy of the location.
We continue to visit the world largest film production studio, Atlas Film Studio. Many blockbuster such as “Lawrence of Arabia”, “Kundun”, “Gladiator” “Cleopetra” and etc are done here.
Along this whole route a total of 166 KM, it is well known as “The Route of The Thousand Kasbah.” Stay alert of this beautiful scenery as we move our coach along exotic route.
Argan oil used by the local Amazigh people famous for its heaving properties. 30 Kilograms of nuts is required to produce 1 kilogram of oil. We will visit the Women’s Co-Operative and have a first-hand view of how the Argan Oil is being produce mainly by hand. We continue our journey to Marrakech and overnight in Marrakech.
Day 8 Marrakech – Essaouira (191 Km, 2 hrs 40 min)(Hotel breakfast, Local lunch,Hotel dinner)(Riad Zahra or similar)
After breakfast, we will visit and enjoy the beautiful Jardine Majorelle by YSL. Continue our visit to Unesco World Heritage Imperial city site of the medina to tour Bahia Palace. This palace is built in the 19th century for the grandest palace of the time, beautiful garden, fountain, and atriums. All the rooms for the wife and concubine is decorated according to the rank and favourite of the King. After which we will continue to visit Koutoubia Mosque. It was built in 1184-1199 by Berber Almohad Caliph Yaqub Al-Mansur. Enjoy the famous chaotic Jemaa El Fna square and souk. We continue our journey to Essaouira.
Day 9 Essaouira – Casablanca (373 Km, 4 hrs 20 min)(Hotel breakfast, Local lunch, Hotel dinner)(Hotel Oum Palace 4* or similar)
Early morning, we explore the ancient city with early Portugese influence and also listed under Unesco World Heritage Site, its colourful medina, the skala fortress and gorgeous port of all seafood. Amazing lunch on the beach. After lunch we will continue our journey to Casablanca. Overnight at Casablanca. En-route, we will stop by El Jadida, the Portuguese city of Mazagan, also listed as UNESCO world heritage.
Day 10 Casablanca (Hotel breakfast)
Transfer to Mohammed V Aeroport for flight back home.
Minor below 18 years of age
- Minor below 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children discount:
Age of 0-2 years old child sharing room with two adults (INFANT) FOC
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with two adults (CHILD NO BED) 15 % DISCOUNT
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with two adults (CHILD EXTRA BED) 10 % DISCOUNT
Age of 3-6 years old child sharing room with one adult (CHILD TWIN) NO DISCOUNT
Age of 7 years and above no child discount is provided (ADULT)
- Private vehicles during excursion. 2-4 pax: 4x4 Mitsubishi; 5-6 pax: 7-seater car; 7- 14 pax: 18-seater car; 15 – 22 pax: 26-seater car
- Hotel Breakfast, Local lunch & Hotel dinner as per itinerary
Hotel breakfast and dinner are usually buffet. Hotel dinner do not include water or any other drinks. Traditional accommodation will be traditional Moroccan food. Local lunch is normally 3 course meal with soup/salad + main dish + seasonal fruit + water/mint tea.
- Local 4 star hotel with standard double sharing, Authentic Traditional Riad, Sahara Desert Luxury camp with private bathroom.
- Entrance Ticket as per itinerary.
- Casablanca: Hassan II Mosque
- Ourzazate: Atlas Film Studio
- Fes: Madrassa bou Inania, Nejjarine Wooden & Craft Museum
- Marrakech: Majorelle Garden, Bahia Palace
- Volubilis: Roman Ruins
- Essaouira: Skala Fortress
- Tipping for driver guide
- Camel ride
- Local English-speaking national guide for Marakech, Fes medina tour
- Difference transfer location.
- Travel insurance
- Other tipping: porter service(10-20dhm), camel man(10-20dhm), toilet stop (2-5dhm) and etc.
- Personal expenses due to delay, traffic, strike and natural disaster.
- Single room supplementary.
- Sightseeing, programs and activities outside the itinerary.
- Laundry, telephone, medical bill, beverages outside of what is provided etc.
- 30% deposit per person must be paid as reservation fee.
- Deposit made are non-refundable or transferable.
- The balance or full payment must be made 30 days before travelling.
- Cancellation of booking must be made in writing to avoid any misunderstanding.
- 2. If the company receives notice cancel 31 days or more before the date of departure, tour deposit will be forfeited. Otherwise, the following charges will apply:
30-16 days before arrival 60% loss of the total price.
15-8 days before arrival 70% of the total price.
7-3 days before arrival 80% of the total prices.
Less than 3 days before arrival date is 100% of the total price.